- 2-in-1 use - Cosy cat den or used as a cat litter tray
- Made from high quality plastic material.
- Carbon filter included
- Comes with a removable cushion if you are using the igloo as a cave. We recommend to use the igloo as either a cat litter tray or as a cosy den but not both as a combined use may confuse your kitty.
- It comes in assorted colours - please allow Petsy to select a colour for you based on stock availability.
- Size of entrance (L x W x H): Approx 21.5 x 19 x 13cm.
- Inner diameter of the lower part: Approx. 37.5 cm.
- Outer dimensions (L x W x H): 46 x 60 x 43 cm.
Petwoop Tip: Although it might be tempting to stash your cat’s litter box out of sight, placement is important for a cat’s sense of security. Your cat’s box should be in a quiet place that is easy for your cat to access, and should not be close to his food and water bowls.
There’s no cat litter without a litterbox, and without a litterbox, your house turns into a giant feline toilet. Cats are often particularly concerned about the cleanliness, placement, and odor of their litter boxes. As a rule of thumb, it is best to have two litter boxes for every cat. Moreover, it is imperative to keep your cats' litter boxes in top condition any time of the day, i.e. a clean Cat little tray and frequently changed litter. A litter box that is dirty or has litter that isn't cleaned may cause a cat to the toilet outside the box. That said, the cat tray must be emptied and cleaned at least once a week. Furthermore, cat litter scoops, cat litter deodorizer, and litter box wipes are a few of the many products that can help you maintain your kitty's litter box. At Petsy, we offer a wide range of cat litter products to keep your cat's litter box squeaky clean!